Keystone offers a variety of opportunities for high school students to join the thriving Keystone learning community and connect with one another.
We’re connecting students across the country and around the world.
- Student Newspaper – An online student-produced newspaper, the Keystone Connection, serves as the voice of the Keystone student body and gives students the chance to work with peers, build writing skills, and express their opinions.
- Student Association – The Keystone Student Association brings students and club advisors together to develop and conduct service projects in their community.
- The National Society of High School Scholars – Providing recognition for outstanding students, this society offers excelling students the opportunity to enhance their resume and college application as well as exclusive scholarship opportunities. Invitations are sent to qualified students twice each year, in June and December. To find out if you are eligible for an invitation to the National Society of High School Scholars, please contact Student Services at 800.255.4937. All Keystone students who accomplish the following will be nominated:
- Have earned at least ten high school credits overall (through Keystone and/or Transferring)
- Have earned at least five high school credits through Keystone
- Maintain a 90% grade average or above in completed Keystone courses (transfer credits do not include a score, only the credit)
- Photography Club – A social club that brings camera-loving students together to share their creative passions.
- Book Club – Students have the chance to choose books and discuss with group members through a club blog.
- Virtual Graduation – Keystone hosts an annual Keystone Virtual Graduation, available to all students who completed their graduation requirements. Students will be presented with a special graduation speech as well as congratulatory messages from many Keystone faculty and staff. Students will be notified via email about the Virtual Graduation.
Learn More About Our Students
For more insight into student experiences, we invite you to: