Keystone School Mission
The Keystone School provides high quality, flexible, individualized educational experiences in a safe, technology-enabled learning environment to empower students to achieve their academic and personal goals.
The Keystone School staff, students, parents, and school partners work to achieve our mission through a process of continuous improvement and professional development based on the Expected School-wide Learning Results outlined below for School Culture, Engagement, Instruction, and Achievement.
All Keystone, faculty, and staff believe learning is a lifelong process and actively support the learning of others.
- Students are actively engaged in their academic coursework.
- Parents and student advocates utilize The Keystone School tools and resources to monitor and motivate student learning.
- Faculty and staff work to design and implement programs and services that improve student achievement.
- Faculty engage in ongoing, individual professional improvement.
Success is achieved by collective and individual engagement.
- Students show activity within their courses in an appropriate amount of time.
- Students complete their courses within their specified amount of time.
- Students have the opportunity to be involved in clubs and organizations.
- School officials are engaged with their students' education.
- Students have the opportunity to actively communicate with teachers and school community.
All Keystone students, parents, and student advocates are supported by faculty and staff who provide meaningful learning experiences and opportunities for individual academic success.
- Students are supported by faculty and staff who are experienced in their content area and use a variety of instructional strategies.
- Students utilize instructional tools designed to promote academic honesty and achievement.
- Faculty creates connections with students through meaningful content, personalized feedback, and proactive support.
- The Keystone School ensures student success by providing continued supervision and support of faculty and analysis of instructional strategies.
All Keystone students, parents, student advocates, faculty, and staff view their role as critical to attaining a common mission: empowering students to achieve their academic goals.
- Students, parents, faculty, and staff are provided appropriate resources and services to meet the needs of students.
- The Keystone School conducts regular programmatic evaluations of student performance to inform school improvement.
- Appropriate student information is shared with necessary members of the Keystone community as needed to improve achievement.
- Keystone staff leverages opportunities for sharing, communication, and collaboration to develop a broader sense of the Keystone community.
Thank you for your interest in The Keystone School!
One of our enrollment consultants will contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our website!