COURSE COMPLETION DUE DATES
Students must complete their courses according to the due date policies below.
Online Credit Recovery Courses
- Single units (Part A or B) must be completed in a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Students combining units (Parts A and B combined) must complete the coursework in a maximum of 16 weeks.
- Each part (A or B) of Keystone’s Online Credit Recovery courses contains 60 hours of content.
Correspondence Credit Recovery Courses
- Courses must be completed in a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Correspondence Credit Recovery courses contain approximately 30-45 hours of content per course.
Learn More About Policies and Grading
Thank you for your interest in The Keystone School!
One of our enrollment consultants will contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our website!