CREDIT RECOVERY CURRICULUM
Offering Students and Schools Maximum Flexibility
Keystone offers a full suite of credit recovery courses for grades 6 through 12. Our courses are intended to supplement your school’s curriculum and give students a chance to earn credit in subjects they previously failed. Students complete the courses independently and submit their work to Keystone for evaluation. Enrollments are accepted any time of the year.
Online Courses for Grades 9–12
- Subjects are divided into parts A and B
- Each part contains approximately 60 hours of study materials
- Students can enroll in Part A or Part B, or in both depending on need
- 18 subjects to choose from
- Instant feedback on assignments
- All materials are available online
- Assignments are submitted electronically
Correspondence Courses for Grades 6–12
- Each course contains 30-45 hours of study material
- 35 courses to choose from
- Printed course materials are mailed to students
- Return envelope with prepaid postage for mailing completed coursework to Keystone is included
Find the Course You Need
For detailed descriptions of our courses, browse the course catalog.
Learn more about Keystone's credit recovery Program
See how it works and get answers to FAQs.
Thank you for your interest in The Keystone School!
One of our enrollment consultants will contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our website!