GETTING STARTED WITH KEYSTONE
Keystone's credit recovery courses are designed for students who have failed a previous attempt at a course. Credit recovery units are not intended as original credit and do not re-teach content for an entire course. Students complete short-term coursework for credit, which is awarded at their school’s discretion.
Before you begin, having the following materials in order will make your enrollment process smoother:
- To enroll in credit recovery courses, students must be recommended by their school counselor, principal, or other authorized school official. All requested school information, including school official's signature, must be included on the pre-approval form.
- Payment for courses can be made by credit card, money order, or check payable to The Keystone School.
How to Enroll
When it comes to enrolling students in Keystone Credit Recovery, families have three easy and convenient options:
1. Enroll Online
Enroll your student online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be guided through course selection and payment options. Click the Enroll Now button to get started.
Keystone strongly recommends that you seek pre-approval from your school prior to enrolling. Before proceeding, please note that you will need to have the following information to complete this online enrollment: the official name of your student’s school, school mailing address, your student’s guidance counselor name, counselor phone number, and counselor email address. If you need assistance, please call Student Services at 800.255.4937.
2. Enroll By Phone *Agents are available M-F 8AM – 8PM ET
Call us at 800.255.4937. Our knowledgeable Student Services Representatives are standing by from 8 AM to 8 PM EST Monday through Friday to help you. If you are enrolling your child in several courses, we recommend that you call us.
3. Enroll By Fax or Mail
- Download and complete your credit recovery enrollment form and pre-approval form.
- Select your courses from our course catalog and calculate your tuition.
- Fax the completed forms with credit card payment information to 570.784.2129 or mail forms with payment to:
The Keystone School
920 Central Rd.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
To expedite enrollment, you may send payment by mail and then scan and e-mail the completed enrollment and pre-approval forms as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect After You Enroll
Enrollment applications are processed within one business day. Applications must have a school official's signature and must be accompanied by the correct payment. Incomplete applications will be returned to sender.
Students enrolling in online courses will receive an email within one business day with instructions on how to access their courses. All course materials are available online*; there are no printed materials.
*For some English courses students are required to obtain a novel. Please refer to the course catalog for any course materials requirements.
Our online credit recovery courses are designed to work with modern browsers and operating systems. View our FAQs for additional details about operating systems and browsers that are compatible with our courses.
Students can expect to receive their correspondence course materials via first class USPS within 7-10 days of Keystone's receipt of their application. Express mail can be requested for an additional charge and should arrive in 2-3 days. Schools may elect to have all materials mailed directly to the school rather than directly to students.
Correspondence course packages contain:
- All materials students need to successfully complete their program of study
- Explicit directions and instructions designed specifically for a successful self-directed, independent study experience
- A welcome letter that contains the course due date clearly displayed on the front cover of each subject extension
- A return-shipping envelope designed specifically for the U.S. Postal System
- Detailed mailing instructions
- Rules and regulations that must be followed to ensure student success
Contact Us and Learn More
Please note that Keystone is not able to accept enrollments from students located in the following countries: Bahrain, Balkans, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Central African Republic, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan and Darfur, Syria, Ukraine-Crimea Region/Russia-Related, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Thank you for your interest in The Keystone School!
One of our enrollment consultants will contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our website!