Adult Learner Career High School Diploma Program
The Keystone Adult Learning Career High School diploma is a career focused approach to earning your high school diploma. If you plan to go directly into the workforce or have already started your career, the Career High School Diploma program may be the best fit to help you meet your goals. With a structured approach, Graduation Advisor support, and career related electives, you can earn your high school diploma within 21 months*.
Benefits of the KAL Career High School Diploma Program include:
- 1:1 support with a Graduation Advisor throughout the time you are enrolled
- Structured planning to complete two half credit courses per month
- Diploma can be earned in as little as five months, depending on credits needed to graduate.
- Free transcript evaluation prior to enrollment
- Mastery based courses that allow you to re-take assessments until mastery (80%) or higher is achieved. There are no limits on the number of times assessments can be taken
- Career planning resources that include resume writing, interview tips and more.
Enroll any time and get started immediately with orientation material and an elective class. Meet with your Graduation Advisor after enrollment to create a course plan to help you earn your diploma!
*Actual time to complete will be determined by the number of credits needed to graduate. Additional time is available, if needed.
Thank you for your interest in The Keystone School!
One of our enrollment consultants will contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our website!