Course Completion Due Dates
Online Credit Recovery Courses
- Single units (Part A or B) must be completed in a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Students combining units (Parts A and B combined) must complete the coursework in a maximum of 16 weeks.
- Each part (A or B) of Keystone’s Online Credit Recovery courses contains 60 hours of content.
Correspondence Credit Recovery Courses
- Courses must be completed in a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Correspondence Credit Recovery courses contain approximately 30-45 hours of content per course.
Learn More About Policies and Grading
Read our academic honesty policy and see how we evaluate and grade coursework.