How to Enroll
We've made enrolling in The Keystone School's elementary, middle, and high school programs as convenient and flexible as our education programs.
Ways to Enroll
You can enroll your child in Keystone by phone or online. Choose the enrollment method that works best for you. Remember that those eligible for one of Keystone’s discounts must register by phone.
Before you begin the enrollment process, you will need to consider the following:
- Keystone's Admissions Policies
- How to Transfer Credits
- Your state's regulations regarding virtual learning and homeschool*
- Tuition and Course Pricing
- The Keystone Payment Plan
- Family and Military Discounts
Enroll By Phone
Call us at 800.255.4937.
Our knowledgeable Enrollment Consultants are standing by to help you Monday through Friday
from 8 AM to 8 PM (ET), except federal holidays.
Use this option if:
- You are enrolling your child in multiple courses
- You qualify for the Family or Military Discount
- You have questions that need to be answered before you can enroll
Enroll your student online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be guided through course selection and payment options.
Once you've submitted all of the required enrollment documents and payment, the fun begins. Learn what to expect next, and when.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please call 800.255.4937, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET, except federal holidays.
* Families are responsible for making sure they are complying with Homeschool requirements. Keystone is NOT responsible to notify or make families aware of homeschool state rules/regulations. Students interested in enrolling in Keystone should register with their state's Department of Education as a homeschooled student and follow any rules/regulations that apply.
Please note that The Keystone School is not able to accept enrollments from students located in the following countries: Bahrain, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and member countries of the EU.