We participate in the following state-funded scholarship to make Keystone more accessible and to increase school choice for students and families.
Arizona's Empowerment Scholarship Account
Free Private School for Arizona Families
Keystone participates in Arizona's Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA). This scholarship is available to Arizona residents only. The ESA fully covers Keystone's tuition costs, meaning Arizona students can receive a private education 100% tuition-free.*
What is the Arizona ESA?
Arizona's Empowerment Scholarship Account provides scholarship dollars to Arizona families to help them pursue flexible options for their children's learning—regardless of their income level. Public funding through the ESA enables families to expand their educational opportunities outside the public school system and further personalize their educational experience. Arizona's ESA can cover education expenses, including private school tuition, tutoring services, learning materials, and more.
What are the benefits of Arizona's ESA?
Arizona's ESA expands school choice so families can give their children the education they deserve. The program provides all Arizona families with:
- Scholarship dollars that fully cover Keystone's tuition costs*
- Scholarship dollars for students with special needs
- The ability to customize their child's education
- Equal opportunity for children to access a personalized learning experience
- An easy application process—just two simple steps for approval
Who qualifies for Arizona's ESA?
All students in grades K–12 who reside in Arizona qualify for the ESA.
How do I apply for Arizona's Empowerment Scholarship Account?**
Our enrollment consultants will help you apply for the Arizona ESA and guide you through the process.
* Arizona's ESA provides an estimated $6,966 per non-disabled pupil. This amount fully covers Keystone's tuition costs.
**ESA applications are accepted year-round and complete applications are processed within 30 days of submission. Funds are distributed quarterly, and funding begins the quarter that the ESA contract is signed.