ONLINE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
The Keystone elementary school program for grades K–5 inspires and motivates students to acquire the skills they need to succeed in school and beyond. We offer curriculum for a complete elementary school education or individual courses to supplement a student’s traditional or homeschool education.
Learning On and Off of the Computer
The combination of interactive online lessons and offline materials cater to varied learning styles, allowing students the opportunity to master lesson objectives. It's all part of a unique methodology that Keystone has designed for educators, parents, and students. Enrolled students receive boxes of traditional materials, including award-winning textbooks, videos, and hands-on materials that complement online learning as part of the program at no cost.
What to Expect from the Keystone Elementary Program
- Students will work together with an adult at home, who serves as their Learning Coach. The Learning Coach should be available to guide students through lessons and offline content. Learning Coaches and students will also receive support from a certified teacher to guide them throughout their journey.
- Online planning, progress-tracking, and assessments help keep families on track to completion goals and mastery of grade level content.
- Offline work to cement content learned in the interactive online lessons. Expect about 70% of work time to be conducted offline and 30% to be conducted online.
- Weekly teacher-led Class Connect sessions will provide extension activities to students. These sessions also provide peer interaction.
- Flexible scheduling allows students to work at their own pace. An embedded plan is available for a traditional 180-day schedule. Students can work at this pace or slow things down and complete within a year of enrollment. The schedule can be altered at any time.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Keystone doesn't currently have any live online events scheduled. But you can listen to a recorded session by clicking the button below.