Credit Recovery Curriculum
A Proven Way to Change Your Academic Outlook
Every student needs a helping hand at one time or another. Keystone offers a full suite of credit recovery courses in core subjects for grades 6 through 12. The Keystone credit recovery program gives students a way to make up credits in courses previously failed so they can improve their grade point average, advance to the next grade, or reach graduation.
Keystone's catalog of credit recovery courses includes courses in both online and correspondence (print) format. Not all courses are available in both formats. Check our Credit Recovery Catalog for the complete list.
Online Courses for Grades 9–12
Keystone's online credit recovery courses feature an easy-to-use interactive format that keeps track of your progress. Log in to continue your coursework anytime and anywhere an internet connection is available.
- Courses are available in four core subjects, plus Spanish, health, and physical education.
- Many courses are delivered in two parts, corresponding to the two semesters of a regular full-length course.
- Each part contains approximately 60 hours of study materials.
- Students can enroll in either of the two parts, or both, depending on need.
- Feedback on assignments is provided immediately upon electronic submission.
- All materials are available online.
Correspondence Courses for Grades 6–12
If you are a middle school student, Keystone's credit recovery courses are offered in our correspondence (print) format only. High schoolers will find some courses are in print format, some are online, and some are available in both formats.Check our Credit Recovery Catalog for the complete list.
- Print-based course materials are mailed to students.
- Each course contains 30-45 hours of study material
- Correspondence courses are offered in four core subjects, as well as health, Spanish, and physical education
Course Time Frames
For semester courses there is a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 8 weeks and for full year courses there is a minimum of 8 weeks and maximum of 16 weeks. The Keystone school does not issue course credit, a grade report is sent back to the school and the school of record determine if credit is then issued for the course.
Thank you for your interest in The Keystone School!
One of our enrollment consultants will contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our website!